Blogger

  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

    Recent items

Login

Thursday, 12 June 2014 16:24

Custom Claims Provider - Results not showing in People Picker

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

In these days I'm working on a Custom Claim Provider that assign claims reading data from the User Profiles, SharePoint Groups, Custom DataBases, LDAP, etc.

Today I've a strange problem: when I use the People Picker, the system found the item (into the DB) ma not shows it (see the image below).

The problem is on a miss-match from the URL schema specified into the method FillClaimTypes (that is called when you enable the Farm feature that turn on your Custom Claim Provider and sets the allowed URLs) and the URL schema assigned to your claim.

I've resolved assigning the same schema URL and now all works fine.

 

Read 3735 times Last modified on Friday, 04 July 2014 15:27

1 comment

  • Comment Link Martijn Friday, 19 February 2016 11:04 posted by Martijn

    Thank you!
    I had made a custom claim provider before and modified the schema. But I didn't know that the schema was assigned when you activate the feature.
    After a disable and enable the provider works!

    Report

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.